Terms and conditions of this service seite.com
§ 1 Principles
- seite.com is a free service provided by QE GmbH & Co. KG - hereinafter the service will be only called " seite.com " . All services are incumbent upon these terms and conditions .
- By registering to attend the service, the user accepts the terms and conditions as the sole basis of all services provided by seite.com .
- The user assures that he stated his personal data truthfully and he will immediately update changes in his user account. seite.com is entitled by sampling to verify the accuracy of the information.
- The use of so-called disposable email addresses is not permitted and will result in immediate ban.
- If the user terms and conditions in whole or in part deviate from them, they will not contract, even if these terms and conditions have not been expressly contradicted by seite.com
- The application of accounts for third parties is not permitted.
- seite.com reserves the right to deny the use of the provided service if the given information should be incorrect. It also reserves the right to delete the stored data of the user in this case.
§ 2 Availability and reservations
seite.com aims to ensure the constant availability of the subdomain service. A right on constant availability does not exist. All services in connection with this free service will be provided on a voluntary basis. The user acquires no ownership or other rights to single services, the registered subdomains and the whole service.
If you violate the terms, seite.com is entitled to exclude the user from the service without notice subjected to damages and other claims. seite.com is entitled to terminate or modify the service at any time without notice and without explanation. In that case the user of seite.com will be informed timely, at least 7 days in advance by seite.com. For violations of these Terms seite.com reserves the right to terminate all user data and user accounts without any reason or statements. The relevant information about the impending use and deletion is shown simultaneously to the concerned users.
§ 3 Termination
- Both sides can terminate at any time without stating any reasons. Basically no prior notice exists for that service.
- The user cancels by an informal e-mail message to seite.com with the subject Delete Account, whose receipt will be informally confirmed by seite.com
- seite.com may also terminate the account and delete the extent that the deletion of the account the user via e-mail will be announced at the same time for account suspension; seite.com will alert the user that can be erased at the end of 14 days of the blocked account. The user will be re-notified after the permanent deletion.
§ 4 Rights and Duties of the user
A free transfer of the sub domains on a third party - in any form - is allowed as long as the new users accepts these terms and conditions, in particular § 2 of the terms (no property right) . The user receives a non-exclusive right from seite.com to use the service and parts. The use permit expires with cancellation of the conctractual agreement.
The user is responsible for the content that will be used on its usage data to the service of seite.com , and is responsible seite.com far free from all third party claims. The User warrants not to transmit any material that violates the rights of others or violates statutory provisions .
In particular the following points in connection with the use of seite.com are prohibited for the user :
Hosting the pages with the following contents, such as:
- Piracy (warez , videos , MP3s , DVDs , software, etc.)
- Phishing, scam , malware , viruses
- Copyright offense
- Dubious business models ( eg, pyramid schemes, chain letters , etc. )
- Content that is unlawful, obscene, threatening, abusive, libelous, or scandalous
- Content which led to committing criminal acts or acts that undermine the civil order, or otherwise contrary to local, national or international laws
- Pornography or content intended for adults only
- Unsecured Web 2.0 platforms ( eg. no captcha protection in forums , blogs , guest books )
- Sites with other illegal content
Pages to perform server load is too high , such as :
- Browser Games
- Shout Boxes with a high frequency reload
- link farms
- Torrent Tracker
- Domain Parking (for example with WPRobot )
- Multimedia Streaming
A violation of these rules will result in immediate blocking and deletion (see § 3 para. 3).
The user is obliged to publish an imprint on his website which contains at least the full name, mailing address and an e-mail adress.
seite.com provides free space for web-pages and is not a filehoster. It is therefore forbidden to use the space primarily for making files ( e.g. videos, MP3s or software) available for download .
§ 5 Limitation of Liability
- In principle seite.com takes no responsability for the support. The use of the provided services of seite.com takes place at your own risk. This refers in particular to the functionality, availability and freedom from viruses of the provided services as well as damage caused by the use of programs, program components and skipt / applets.
The user is obliged to create local copies of all his data at seite.com for security reasons and regularly to secure all stored databases and data. seite.com indicates that seite.com is a free service and do not create data backups of the users. The user is solely responsible for securing his data. The user is liable for any use of the service performed by his user ID. Legal representatives are liable for minors. The user therefore has to ensure that his access can not be misused by third parties.
seite.com provides the service without any express or implied warranties. seite.com is not liable for inadvertent disclosure, damage or loss of the systems of transmitted, received or stored data from seite.com. The user expressly acknowledges that these terms also effect third party supplies.
- For the purposes usage as described above seite.com solely assume the liability for the injury to life, limb and health, and other damages caused by gross neglect of duty or on seite.com from any intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by a legal representative or vicarious agent of seite.com .
- A liability of seite.com for slight negligence exists only for breach of an essential contractual obligation
- A liability of seite.com for further damages, in particular consequential damages, indirect damages or lost profits is excluded.
- A liability for malfunctions or failure as well as unauthorized access from outside the sphere of influence of seite.com is only in the context of intent and gross negligence.
§ 6 Data Protection
- In relation to the offered services the user always has to provide the correct, complete and current information and - if necessary and as far as possible - to keep them up to date, correct and complete.
This applies particularly to the disclosure of personal information.
- seite.com is entitled to collect, process and utilize personal user data, in providing for the establishment, content or design changes to the sub-domain service, and thus the related services are needed (stock data).
- seite.com is entitled to collect personal data on the use of tele-services, process and utilize, to the extent necessary to enable the user to use of services usage data.
- The User hereby expressly consents to seite.com to the use by its seite.com inventory data for the purposes of consulting, advertising, market research or for the customized design and development of its services (self-use by seite.com). The user can revoke this consent to seite.com with informal e-mail. seite.com is required to confirm the withdrawal.
- The user also consent explicitly to seite.com that seite.com obtained inventory data and usage data of the individual user to third parties for the storage, use and / or processing - even against payment - provides, with limited such disclosure is to organizations and companies that the seite.com - meet on the basis of usage data identifiable interests and wishes of the alleged user. A transfer of personal data to third parties or another service provider is the user's seite.com, § 4 V TDDSG. The user expressly consents to seite.com that these organizations and businesses may send information, offers, samples and advertising (via mail, e-mail and phone) to the user. The user can revoke this consent to seite.com with an informal e-mail. seite.com is obliged to confirm the cancellation.
- seite.com with registration of an account the user grants seite.com permission responsabilityto the collection of his inventory data and usage data (§ 6, Paragraph 2 a) and b)), see § 3 I, II TDDSG.
- seite.com ensures that the logs in e) described electronic consent will be minuted and the contents of the consent could be accessed at any time by the user, § 4 II TDDSG.
- seite.com explicitly points out that the user is entitled to a once-over seite.com consent to the data collection, data processing and data sharing revoked in the future, § 4 III TDDSG.
- In case that the user withdraws his consent for seite.com, seite.com is entitled to terminate the user's account according to § 3 No. 3.
- seite.com provides for security reason a so called whois directory of all hosted subdomains. The user agrees that his registration-related personal information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address) are stored and available to everyone on the whois page of seite.com.
- Under the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act, as a user of the online offer seite.com you have the rights to demand information about what data is stored about you and how that information is stored at any time. In addition, you can request a correction of wrong data or a deletion of inappropriate or unnecessary data. A corresponding information on saved data can be obtained by written request.
§ 7 Advertising
The user expressly agrees that advertising of seite.com will be displayed on his website or will be placed by seite.com. The user agrees that the contents of his web site can be made searchable on a global search on seite.com. The use of techniques by the user, which targets to suppress or dirsturb the display of advertising while loading of subdomains, is not permitted.
§ 8 Name of the subdomain
Each user can select the names of subdomains within the technical limits during the registration. It is sole responsibility of the user to consider before registering a subdomain whether the name is contrary to statutory provisions, third party rights (including trade marks or registered rights), or morality. If this is the case, the registration of the subdomain is to be omitted. The same applies to subdomains, whose name is misleading, or suspect websites which are excluded of the participation in the service because of their content according to § 4.
§ 9 Absolute ban of spam
References to domains registered at seite.com in unsolicited commercial e-mail or similar media (spam ) are not allowed. The mass registering of domains for the purpose of irritation to the users of search engines are a match for spam and is also inadmissible.
§ 10 Manipulation
It is prohibited to auto retrieve masses of seite.com-registered-domains, in order e.g. to manipulating the visitors counter.
§ 11 Responsibility
The owner is not responsible for the names of subdomains for the content of external websites that are registered as link destinations of subdomains, or otherwise linked to this service.
§ 12 Place of jurisdiction
Contracts according to these terms and conditions are exclusively subject to the application of the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. Application of conflict of laws of private international law is expressly excluded.
The place of jurisdiction for seite.com of the QE GmbH & Co KG is Osnabrück .
For disputes with users who are defined as contractors after §14 BGB, Osnabrück is agreed as place of jurisdiction. For users who do not have general jurisdiction and no resident in Germany at the time of the commencement of proceedings, the headquarters of the seite.com QE GmbH & Co KG will be the place of jurisdiction.
For users, who are consumers within the meaning. § 13 BGB, the general jurisdiction of the domicile will remain in .
§ 13 Change of Terms
seite.com reserves the right to make changes to the Terms of Service. The user will be informed immediately by seite.com of the changes.
§ 14 Severability clause
If single clauses of these terms and conditions are fully or partially invalid or void, respectively will be, so otherwise the validity of these terms and conditions remains untouched.
Stand: Dezember 2011