Terms and conditions of service seite.com
§ 1 Principles
- seite.com is a free service provided by QE GmbH & Co. KG - this service is hereinafter only " seite.com " called . All services are subject to these terms and conditions .
- By registering to attend the service, the user acknowledges the terms and conditions as the sole basis of all the services of seite.com .
- The user is assured of having stated his personal data truthfully and immediately update changes in their user account . seite.com is entitled to check by sampling the accuracy of the information.
- The use of so-called disposable email addresses is not permitted and will result in immediate ban.
- If the user terms and conditions in whole or in part deviate from them, they will not contract, even if these terms and conditions have not been expressly contradicted by 7,896,541,231th
- The filing of accounts on behalf of third parties is permitted.
- seite.com reserves the right to deny the use of the provided service should and given information be incorrect. It also reserves the right to delete the stored data of the user in this case.
§ 2 availability and reservations
seite.com aims to ensure the constant availability of the subdomain service. A right on constant availability does not exist. All services in connection with this free service will be provided on a voluntary basis. The user acquires no ownership or other rights to single services, the registered subdomains and the whole service.
If you breach the conditions of use seite.com subject to damages and other claims, exclude the user the service without notice. Is reserved to the service at any time without notice and to seite.com without explanation or modify it. In that case the user of seite.com be timely, informed at least 7 days in advance of seite.com. Violations of these Terms seite.com reserves the right to terminate all user data and user accounts without any reason or whatsoever. The relevant information about the impending use and deletion is shown to the concerned users simultaneously.
§ 3 Termination
- Either side can terminate at any time without stating any reasons. No prior notice is basically for that service fails.
- The user is announced by an informal e-mail message to seite.com with the subject Delete Account, whose input is informally confirmed by seite.comst
- seite.com may also terminate the account and delete the extent that the deletion of the account the user via e-mail will be announced at the same time for account suspension; seite.com will alert the user that can be erased at the end of 14 days of the blocked account. By the final erasure of the user is then re-notified.
§ 4 Rights and Duties of the user
A free transfer of the sub domains on a third party - in whatever form is allowed - as long as the new users, these Terms and in particular § 2 (no property right) accepts these terms and conditions. The user receives them from seite.com a non-exclusive right to use the service and parts. The use permit shall expire at the end of the usage agreement.
The user is responsible for the content that will be used on its usage data to the service of seite.com , and is responsible seite.com far free from all third party claims. The User warrants to transmit any material that violates the rights of others or violates statutory provisions .
In particular, the user , the following points in connection with the use of seite.com are prohibited:
Hosting the pages with the following contents , such as :
- Piracy (warez , videos , MP3s , DVDs , software, etc. )
- Phishing, scam , malware , viruses
- Copyright offense
- Dubious business models ( eg, pyramid schemes, chain letters , etc. )
- Content that is unlawful, obscene, threatening, abusive, libelous, or scandalous
- Content to be led into committing criminal acts or acts that undermine the civil order, or otherwise contrary to local, national or international laws
- Pornography or content intended for adults only
- Unsecured Web 2.0 platforms ( eg, no captcha protection in forums , blogs , guest books )
- Other sites with illegal content
Pages to perform server load is too high , such as :
- browser Games
- Shout Boxes with a high frequency reload
- link farms
- Torrent Tracker
- Domain Parking ( for example with WPRobot )
- Multimedia Streaming
A violation of these rules will result in immediate blocking and deletion (see § 3 para. 3).
The user is obliged to publish a legal notice on its website , which contains at least the full name, mailing address, an e - mail.
seite.com provides free space for web-pages and is not a filehoster. It is therefore forbidden to use the space primarily for making files ( e.g. videos, MP3s or software) available for download .
§ 5 Limitation of Liability
- seite.com takes over for his services and his support in principle not to be responsible. The use of the provided services of seite.com at your own risk. This refers in particular to the functionality, availability and freedom from viruses of the provided services as well as damage caused by the use of programs, program components and skipt / applets.
The user is obliged to provide all its local copies of data at seite.com security reasons and to secure all stored in databases and data seite.com regularly. seite.com indicates that seite.com created as a free service from the data users have no backup and the user is solely responsible for securing its data. The user is liable for any use of the service performed by its user ID, their legal representatives for minors. The user therefore has to bear to ensure that access can not be misused by third parties.
seite.com provides the service without any express or implied warranties. seite.com is not liable for inadvertent disclosure, damage or loss of the systems of transmitted, received or stored data from seite.com. The user expressly acknowledges that these terms also effect third party supplies.
- seite.com shall not be held as described above, using only the liability for the injury to life, limb and health, and other damages due to gross neglect of duty or on seite.com from any intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by a legal representative or vicarious agent of seite.com .
- seite.com from any liability for slight negligence only for breach of an essential contractual obligation
- A liability of seite.com for further damages, in particular consequential damages, indirect damages or lost profits is excluded.
- A liability for malfunction or failure as well as on unauthorized access from outside the control of seite.com is only in the context of intent and gross negligence.
§ 6 Data Protection
- In relation to the services offered to the user always has the correct, complete and current information and provide this information - if necessary and where possible, hold - to date, correct and complete.
This applies particularly to the disclosure of personal information.
- seite.com is entitled to collect personal user data, process and utilize, in providing for the establishment, content or design changes to the sub-domain service, and thus the related services are needed) (stock data.
- seite.com is entitled to collect personal data on the use of tele-services, process and utilize, to the extent necessary to enable the user to use of services usage data.
- The User hereby expressly consents to seite.com to the use by its seite.com inventory data for the purposes of consulting, advertising, market research or for the customized design and development of its services (self-use by seite.com). The user can revoke this consent to seite.com with informal e-mail. seite.com is required to confirm the withdrawal.
- The user agrees also explicitly against seite.com that seite.com obtained inventory data and usage data of the individual user to third parties for the storage, use and / or processing - even against payment - provides, with limited such disclosure is to organizations and companies that the seite.com - meet on the basis of usage data identifiable interests and wishes of the alleged user. A transfer of personal data to third parties or another service provider is the user's seite.com, § 4 V TDDSG. The user expressly consents to seite.com that these organizations and businesses to the user information, offers, samples and advertising (via mail, e-mail and phone may send). The user can revoke this consent to seite.com with informal e-mail. seite.com is required to confirm the withdrawal.
- seite.com indicates that issued the user with an account at seite.com consent to the collection of its inventory data and usage data (§ 6, Paragraph 2 a) and b)), see § 3 I, II TDDSG.
- seite.com ensures that the logs in e) described electronic consent and the contents of the consent can be accessed at any time by the user, § 4 II TDDSG.
- seite.com explicitly points out that the user is entitled to a once-over seite.com consent to the data collection, data processing and data sharing revoked in the future, § 4 III TDDSG.
- withdraw the case that the user gives his consent is against seite.com, seite.com entitled to terminate the user's account according to § 3 No. 3.
- seite.com provides by reasons of security a so called whois directory of all hosted subdomains. The user agrees that his registration-related personal information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address) are stored and released to everyone on the whois page of seite.com.
- Under the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act, you have to ask as a user of the online offer at any time seite.com the right information about what data is stored about you and how that information is stored . In addition, you can use a correction or deletion of data or require , which is inappropriate or unnecessary. A corresponding information on saved data can be obtained by written request.
§ 7 Advertising
The user expressly agrees that by advertising displayed on seite.com or brought up by his Web site is seite.com. The user agrees that the contents of its web site on a global search on seite.com can be made searchable. The use of techniques by the user, which is not to suppress the insertion of advertising in the call to selectively interfere with or subdomains are admissible.
§ 8 The name of the subdomain
Each user can select the names of subdomains within the technical limits imposed free when you register. It is sole responsibility of the user to consider before registering a subdomain to whether the name is contrary to statutory provisions, third party rights (including trade marks or registered rights), or morality. If this is the case, the registration of the subdomain is to be omitted. The same applies to subdomains, whose name is misleading, or suspect websites can be excluded because of their content according to § 4 of the participation in the service.
§ 9 The absolute ban on spam
References to domains registered with seite.com in unsolicited commercial e-mail or similar media ( spam) are not allowed. The mass registering domains for the purpose of irritation to the users of search engines is the spam, and the same is also inadmissible.
§ 10 Manipulation
It is not permissible for automated mass-seite.com-registered domains to retrieve, for example, manipulating the visitors counter.
§ 11 Liability
The owner is not responsible for the names of subdomains for the content of external websites that are registered as link destinations of subdomains, or otherwise linked to this service.
§ 12 Venue
Use contracts gem. these terms and conditions are subject exclusively to the application of the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. The application of law rules of private international law is expressly excluded.
The jurisdiction of the QE seite.com GmbH & Co KG is Osnabrück .
For disputes with users , as defined by the contractor . § 14 BGB, Osnabrück agreed jurisdiction . For users who do not have general jurisdiction and is not domiciled in the Federal Republic at the time of this action, is also the headquarters of the QE seite.com GmbH & Co KG jurisdiction .
For users, the consumer within the meaning. § 13 BGB are, it will remain in the general jurisdiction of the domicile.
§ 13 Amendment of Terms
seite.com reserves the right to make changes to the Terms of Service. The user will be informed immediately by seite.com of the changes.
§ 14 Severability
If any provision of these terms and conditions must be wholly or partially invalid or unenforceable, or will, there remains the validity of these terms and conditions in the rest untouched.
Stand: Dezember 2011